Thursday, August 6, 2009

JUNE

I hope Laura doesn't mind, I read her blog and thought this is a good way to play catch up with my blog entries. So here is what happened in June:

I had my birthday, and the following weekend we headed off to San Diego to visit our friends Nick and Candi. They boys were so excited when we told them we were going to see Nick and Candi that I think they were a little disappointed when we got there and they found out that Candi was a person, and not actual candy. We had such a good time there, and the weather was SOO nice! We got to go to Nicks work (he is a navy rescue swimmer) and see the helicopter that he flies in. The boys went just about nuts over it. They loved getting up there and they just had a blast pretending to fly (pictures will be coming, I can't find my camera right now, but I will get it all together!!!). We also got to go sailing, which is one of Willey's favorite parts of going to San Diego, and I love it as well. The "big" boys were excited to jump out and swim in the water, but none of the kids really wanted to until Willey jumped in, then I had to hold on to Zack for dear life because he kept trying to jump overboard. He finally did get in with Willey but the water was a bit cold, so he didn't stay in for long. It was just a really good relaxing time! Then we got to have a cookout at the beach and it was just so much fun!! The only down part to it was on the day we were getting ready to leave, Josh came out with blue hands, and when Willey went to find what was going on, he found Ryan, Josh and Courtney (nick and candi's middle girl) had decided that the girls pink wall was too pink I guess, because they had taken an ink pad and put their hands in it and put their hand prints all over one of the walls. I could have just died!!! I used the Mr. Clean magic erase marker until it was little crumbs!!! I hope that it looks alright now? Sorry!!! I wished I would have taken pictures of it, after a while it was kind of funny. We headed home and back to the real world!!
Marcie moved up to Flagstaff with her girls in June and that was sad. I really enjoyed having her here and having the girls here to play. But I am really proud of her and know that she will do all she can to get through school. She is a good motivater for me to get those books open and finish my education!!

1 comment:

Family of Five said...

I love posting by month! Glad it works for you too! I plan on printing the pages and keeping a family blog scrapbook. (since I do no other kind of scrapbooking!) Really glad you're all okay! And Josh's scripture was too funny! Can't believe Andrea will be in Primary in Jan! But so looking forward to Oct and nursery for the boys!