Monday, September 13, 2010

School Time

I couldn't find my camera cord, so these are a little late getting posted!! Josh and Ryan started school this year, Josh kindergarten and Ryan pre-school. Ryan was a little hesitant about going but his cousin is in class with him and that helped him warm up a bit. These were the only pics I could get of this silly boy!!














Josh started kindergarten this year and he was SO excited, until he met his teacher the night before the first day. He hid behind me the WHOLE time and wouldn't say anything. Then when we got in the car he said "Mom I changed my mind, I don't want to go to school anymore". haha SORRY?? But he was up at 5, yes 5 AM the next morning already dressed and ready to go asking if he could go out and wait for the bus. HAHA I love that kid!! He has been doing so great and is really loving it, especially eating in the cafeteria!! He came home the second day of school and excitedly told me that all you have to do is go in the cafeteria and they will give you breakfast!! I told him he already had eaten breakfast haha and he said "oh I was hungry still".
Im excited to see what this year will hold for the Biggs Boys!!












1 comment:

Family of Five said...

Love the updates! Cute school boys! You look great!