Monday, October 25, 2010

OCTOBER

Ok, Im a slacker yet again! We have had so many fun things and I am just BARELY blogging about them!
We got a book called "Amelia Bedelias first Apple Pie", and at the end there was a recipe on how to make apple pies. Josh asked if we could please please please make some, I thought What the heck why not. It took SO long (I don't have an apple peeler) I made my own crust and everything, and of course I can't just follow the recipe exactly, but FINALLY we finished around 8:30 that night!! The boys had a blast and really loved making the pies but especially loved EATING the pies!

My first try at homemade apple pies!!

The boys were such good helpers with the crust

Say "Apple PIE"

This was prebaked-They turned out SO great and tasted pretty good I thought :)!

2 comments:

Family of Five said...

Holy Cow!!! Those Pies are just Beautiful!!! Dang girl!! Where is your cook book? Recipe? And how stinkin cute are those boys?!

Nick and Hannah said...

Hi sweet friend! Your boys are SO BIG! What the? I hope life is happy--it looks like it is! We are having fun here but can't wait till we get to come back to Pima! Give yourself a squeeze for me! Love you!