Saturday, October 3, 2009

Baby no more




So for the last week I have been getting woken up about 5 in the morning at the same time every morning, and not by my alarm clock, but by Zack!! He has learned to climb out of his crib! I knew the day would come, but had hoped for a little more time. But when they get out of their crib while you are sleeping and eat half the tube of toothpaste you know its time! So Willey took apart the crib and put in the toddler bed, and it just made me sad, I don't have a baby anymore! For now I am ok with that but who knows what the future holds? Hopefully something in pink ha ha.

6 comments:

Family of Five said...

Do all Boys sleep like that? Both mine do, but Andrea never. My boys also tuck their hands under their chests. Hmmm....Anyway, what a little man! So cute! Sean learned how to get out of his too! I've scared Zach into staying in his (took the crib tent down) But now Sean can get out too...I'm definitly not ready for this! Sending positive pink thoughts your way! hee hee :)

Summers Family said...

It's always nice to dream... good luck with that! I can't believe how big he is already. It seems like just yesterday we were in nursery waiting for you to have him!

Bec said...

Ah... the big boy bed. I literally cried when we changed James' crib into a toddler bed. My baby! James, however, did no crying. He was thrilled! Mommies are weird. :)

PS. Come see us this spring, and I'll let you hold something pink. :) Maybe that will pacify you for a while. lol.

Andy and Michele said...

Hey, I just found your blog! Hope you don't mind! Funny how it's so fun when it's your first, and not so much after that! I can't believe he ate the toothpaste! I hope that the pink finds you, just because everyone needs a girl, but those boys will be 10 x easier than 1 girl!!!

Candi said...

I am holding on to Brooklyn's days in the crib as long as I can. I am not ready for her to be in a big girl bed yet... but she probably is. :)

Marcie Curtis said...

Awe!! I am MISSING it darn it!! He is so stinkin cute! Good job he is a big boy!! Big Z! Love ya sis!!