Monday, October 5, 2009

Wheres your bed?




Ok, so my little man is still getting up at 5 EVERY morning, except Sunday I fell asleep around 9 and got woken up by a loud MAAAA (which is what Zack yells when he wants to make sure I hear him) and my first thought was, no way it cannot be 5 yet!! A quick look at the clock and only 10:48. So back to bed for him. Well we actually got to sleep in until 6:30!! And when we got up we discovered Zack asleep outside our bedroom door. It was really funny and way too cute!!

2 comments:

Bec said...

That IS really funny! What a silly boy. And James totally sleeps like that, all stink-buggy and all. It's pretty cute. Very baby-like. Also- hooray for "sleeping in" (though I'm sorry to tell you that James doesn't usually wake up until 8ish... and that's early to me)! What cute kiddos you have.

Family of Five said...

That is just hilarious!!