Friday, March 5, 2010

I just have to blog about running AGAIN but yes I was able to do 8 miles in 89 minutes!! I am just so proud of myself, and this was not easy, I was afraid that I my legs would give out and I almost did! The last 2 miles were hard because my tennis shoe was rubbing on the back of one side of my ankle-gross-I know and it hurt SO bad, so I thought to myself, "Mary you have 2 options, wait until Willey realizes its been a few hours and you still aren't home, or option to just keep running even if its like a turtle pace just keep going suck up the pain". So I choose option 2 and I was so happy to be home and then a little ecstatic to see the clock, 89 minutes! YES! And my dear sweet hubby went out right when I left and placed a water bottle half way for me, it was the best drink of water I have had in a while :)! I appreciate his support, he let me know today before I left how amazed and proud he was of me and that just made me want to do my best!!

3 comments:

Little Family!!!! said...

yeah that is pretty much beyond amazing!!!! And your husband is very sweet!! Good Job Mary!!!

Bec said...

I'm impressed that you could run eight miles at all! I surely can't!! You are a great inspiration. And hooray for wonderful husbands... and wonderful water. :)

The Cluff's said...

You are amazing and you look Smokin' HOT! I am seriously so impressed. I am so glad we live close to your sweet family! Thanks for being so wonderful and way to go girl. Every time I see you running I think how amazing you are!