Sunday, February 28, 2010

This week went good, for the most part. I have been trying to be a better mom, and when my kids ask me to read to them or play with them I have tried really hard to stop what i am doing, even house work, ha ha, and do it with them. I also started at least twice a week helping Ryan do activities to help him start to get ready for preschool. We do it when Josh is at school so Zack also feels he needs something, so I give him a piece of paper and scissors and he has a blast cutting away. I also discovered that my new scale that I have been weighing in on is actually a whole 4 pounds heavier than my old scale!! So I am debating going back to the old scale, ha ha!! I ran 7 miles on Saturday, and really didn't want to. I even called willey while he was still at work and told him that I could hear the wind outside and I didn't think I would be able to run, ha ha. He basically told me to get my stuff together and get out there If I didn't I would regret it, and he was right! I defintely had a hard time at it but was glad when it was done. It took me 83 minutes, and that is way longer than any of the other runs but I did it!! I am ready for a new week for sure.

2 comments:

Andy and Michele said...

Wow, running for that long doesn't sound very fun! But I'm always impressed when I see you running. Who watches your kids? Good job being a better mom. I need to do that too!

Little Family!!!! said...

I wanted to honk when i saw you running but then I was afraid it would scare you so I changed my mind. But good job!!!!