Thursday, April 22, 2010

New Diet

So you would have thought with all that running I would have lost some kind of weight right? Well maybe about 5 pounds but I was hoping for a bit more, so I have succombed to the diet that all my neighbors have been doing and succesfully losing weight, the HCG diet. I started my "loading" days yesterday and today and I feel SICK!!! Its where you eat lots of high fat foods, and that sounds like a no biggie right? NO!! ha ha, I am sitting here after eating my 5th donut for the day and I am ready to gag!! Willey doesn't think I ate enough but I think I ate WAY too much! We will see the next few days. I plan on doing it for the 26 days maybe 30, and I am hoping for a good 20lbs. I really really would like to start trying for another baby but I also would really REALLY love to start a pregnancy at a "normal" weight :), so hopefully this will work where other things have totally not! So good luck to me and my weighty journey.

3 comments:

Andy and Michele said...

How do you lose weight eating five donuts? That just doesn't sound healthy! That would make me sick too.

Bec said...

I'll eat that donut for you, thank you! :) And don't kid yourself... you look FABULOUS! Really. Still, I admire your ambition... so good luck on the diet.

BiggsFamily said...

Yes, I ended up getting SO sick from eating all that crap, but then the rest of the diet is foods im used to, spinach, chicken, fish, fruits, it will hopefully work out in the long run, ha ha. And thanks Becca I appreciate the compliment :)!!