Sunday, April 25, 2010

More of Utah Trip



I haven't gotten to see Laura in like 4 years, WAY to long, but I was so glad we were able to see them and we had just such a great time with them, it was the relaxation that I needed after my run, and the kids had a blast! We ended our trip with them at the Salt Lake City zoo, which the boys loved. Here are some of the memories we made while there.









Here we are at Becca's, the boys were all wanting to hold precious little Jolie, even though ryan doesn't look to thrilled, he held her the most :)! We had such a great time getting to see Becca and Derek and there cute kids.


Below are some of our pics of Temple square, we spent a good time in the childrens section in the history museum, it was obviously not just fun for the kids ha ha. They also were OBSESSED with the escalators, they just loved going up and down. We just had such a good time visiting Family and friends and Utah is so gorgeous if we had a good paying job I would so be any of the places we visited ;) (hint hint ha ha) and we will definitely be coming back hopefully this year :)!!





2 comments:

Bec said...

We loved having you visit! Your family is darling. Tons of fun and super cute. Really. James loves his new friends, too. Although looking at these pics, he said "I want my sister back." He's been jealous of others holding her lately, lol.

Nicolds6 said...

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love the pics!! The kids look like a blast!!!