Thursday, May 13, 2010

Things seem to always be hectic don't they? I have been really trying to slow down, with everything from my driving to my temper. When I went in to see the Dr last week my blood pressure was super high, and thats weird for me, and she said I need to start learning to relax and not get so stressed out about every little thing. Those dishes will be there tomorrow as well as the laundry. So deep breathe and I have to admit I have been feeling better with trying to relax. I also had to get some blood work done, I have been feeling pretty tired and just not quite right and it turns out that my thyroid is out of whack. This also maybe the reason for all the hard working out and eating right and no weightloss. So hopefully that will get fixed. Also my vitamin D was low, and I have a hard time drinking milk. I tried almond milk and really just couldnt see myself pouring a glass of that everyday. I like soy milk (flavored) but so does everyone else in this house and its too expensive to just drink a gallon a day. So I will have to work on that one. I am not a good pill taker, and between the thyroid meds and my prenatal vitamin I don't know if I can add a vitamin D to it. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated :)! And Willey is FINALLY off of work today for 7 WHOLE days!! And its the Father and Sons outing tomorrow which makes me glad to have all boys for now :)!! I am looking forward to some serious me time tomorrow and saturday!!

1 comment:

Family of Five said...

Thyroid? Wow. Hope that is getting better! My mom and Jason's mom are both dealing with Thyroid problems too. Oh, and when I was on Soy Milk for Sean I bought regular milk for Jason and Kids and kept my Off Limits! (if you can!) And Rach really likes Yoga, (only one tape she's found she likes) maybe something like that could help the relaxing? Dang Girl! I'll try calling again soon!