Friday, December 24, 2010

A little late AGAIN




Again I apologize for the long windedness of my posts, I have to stop waiting So long to post things!!
I have been waiting for this day, Willey FINALLY graduated from his EMT class YAY!!! It has been a hard and long road and only 1 semester long! haha! Im a wimp I know but I didn't like the whole single parenting thing!! We also FINALLY had our family pictures taken after like 2 years!! haha I know Im a total slacker so here is just a peek at some of them:


My sister Marcie did these pictures and she did a GREAT job!! It was hard Zack wouldn't smile in ANY pics haha he just had a funny grin!! I will post more pics later. I love my cute little family and all their personalities that make my life so full and never dull!!

2 comments:

The Cluff's said...

These pictures are adorable! You have such handsome boys.......we love them here at the Cluff house. Logan is goin through withdrawls as our Chicago cousins are still visiting so I won't let him play with anyone else!
Can't wait to see more pictures.......I might steal some ideas. I hope to get our family pictures done in the next month or so......we'll see!

BiggsFamily said...

Yes, thats what Ryan kept saying was that Logan couldn't play cause he had cousins ovvveeerrrr. haha! And someday I will be able to afford getting professional pics done from this awesome lady I know named Becky Cluff!!!