Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Trying out New Presents

Willey got a pistol for Christmas and has been DYING to try it out, so we went out last week with the boy's and the Littles and tried it out. Im not that into shooting but of course someone had to take pictures right? haha. He had the boy's try to shoot his shotgun first and it kicked back on Josh's shoulder but not too bad, Ryan's was worse haha I felt bad he started to cry, so when it came to Zack's turn, he was already rubbing his shoulder and almost crying and he finally told Willey no he didn't want to shoot, his shoulder hurt, it was just so funny!! He must have been channeling josh and ryan's pain!! haha. Willey got out his pistol next and I did shoot that, we were aiming at bottles filled with water, and it was kind of fun but mostly scary for me!haha! Willey was just enjoying every minute! Jessi surprised me, she shot the pistol a few times and even hit the bottle!! Brandon brought his dirt bike and that was what the boy's loved the most!! I love living in a place where we can just drive 10 minutes, and be able to enjoy the beautiful desert!!

Ryan getting ready to shoot

Joshua

Willey concentrating haha

Jessie's got a gun :)!

Zack took this picture! Love this gal!!!


2 comments:

Melissa said...

fun. I really love to shoot. Plus Winslow thinks it's HOT. ha ha ha. cracks me up. Mostly I'm trying to show off and hit the target while not doing a good job of it. ha ha ha

Andy and Michele said...

So fun! My dad used to take us shooting all the time. And Andy & I went a lot when we were first married, but it's been awhile for me. Living in a small town definately has great benefits!