Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ryans Birthday and Monster Truck Jam

Ryan celebrated his 5th birthday and it was SO much fun!! He wanted an airplane birthday and I was full of great ideas, but my grandfather passed away and I got sick, so a lot of my ideas had to just stay ideas haha. Now Im sure all of you know Ryan and the special kid he is. He is one of those that people say his spirit is just SO big that it has such a hard time being contained in that little body!! haha, He is my son that keeps me always on my toes and can make me fuming red mad to in the next instant laughing my head off. He just brings our family so much joy and I am forever grateful to heavenly father for sending that sweet big spirited boy to our home!

Jessie made this cake, she is AMAZING!

getting ready to fly thier airplanes
 
This kid loves bikes!


                                                                                                                                                                                                  

MONSTER TRUCK JAM

Willey has ALWAYS wanted to take the boys to the monster truck
jam, and this year I thought, why not! So he loaded them up in the
car and off they went. I hadn't been feeling well so I got a nice
quiet day at home. They came home Sunday morning with so
many exciting stories!! Zack even re-enacted how one of the
monster trucks did a flip and landed on its back, so cute! This
may just have to be a yearly tradition, but I am definitely going
next time!!






4 comments:

Bec said...

Oh man, how fun! Happy Birthday, Ryan!!

Welcome said...

You are such a fun mom! Looks like he had a fabulous time! Glad you enjoyed your quiet time :)

The Cluff's said...

So fun........we love the Monster Truck Jam as well. Glad you got a day of rest, but yes next year you should go for sure!

Family of Five said...

Congrats on the job for Willey! Hope he likes it and is a good fit. The airplane party looked so cute! Loved the cake! Hope you're feeling okay Mary! I'll have to call soon!