Monday, February 14, 2011

Joys

Lots of changes for us in the Biggs house! Willey started a new job with FMI, which was a really scary thing for all of us cause he has worked for Empire almost the whole time we have been married, but it was the right choice for us. Then as you all know we have been trying for a while to have another baby, and no luck, so I had decided in December that I just was going to do the hcg diet one more time and lose the last 15 pounds, and it was coming of SO SLOW and I was always hungry and just couldnt figure out what the heck was going on! Well I started to have chest pains one night really severly, and it totally freaked me out, so off the the ER I went and they did an EKG and lots of blood work and they were getting ready to do an xray, and then the DR came in and said they couldn't do the xray because I was pregnant, well the hcg shot can show up in blood, so I didn't think anything about it. Well no period, and no period and lots of positive pregnancy tests, so I stopped the shots and waited about a week and went to have my blood work done again, and after a LONG 5 day wait they called and said "Congratulations your pregnant"! WHAT?? YAY!!! So we are having baby number 4 in September, and this will be all new for me going through a summer big pregnant, but we are SO excited and Really hoping for a girl!! But will still be so happy with another boy!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

congrats!! Super excited for you. Will cross my fingers for a girl!

Hawkins Family said...

soo happy for you!!! Congrats :)

Welcome said...

We are so excited for you guys! :)

Andy and Michele said...

Awwww! Congrats - I am super excited for you!! If it's another boy, I will so take him! :) We need another boy around here.

Allison said...

Yay, I'll send girl vibes your way! I just now am trying to learn how to blog. I seriously need lessons! I just now saw that you left a comment! I'm a loser I know. So teach me!! Love ya!