Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas











So this is past Christmas I know, but I had to wait to get our disposable camera developed, but this will not happen any more because we finally got a replacement camera!!
We had my sister Marcie and her girls sleep over Christmas eve, and had a very busy night getting things ready for Santa. There were cookies to be frosted and reindeer food to set out and stories to be read, and the kids were all just so excited!! They all went straight to bed and it was the first night in a really long time that all of my children slept in their beds all night!! Santa's elf had already gotten most of the wrapping done the previous week, so there were just a few things left. Willey and I were so excited for them to get up in the morning!! So of course Josh was the first one of all the kids awake and he was so excited he was shaking. "Santa came, he really came", was all he kept saying and then he kept trying to wake up his brothers. Once they all were awake they came running out into the living room and they just had the look of pure joy and excitement on thier faces. I wish I could capture just that moment. Ryan saw that Santa had not eaten ALL the cookies and said "ugh, mom it didn't work, he didn't eat all the cookies", it was funny. We let them open their gifts from Santa and then we had to wait for Grandma and Grandpa and Callie to get there. Once they did it was pure chaos!! The kids had so much fun and really enjoyed their presents that they got. Then I made a big breakfast, cinnamon rolls, eggs bacon potatoes, it was to say the least delicious!! It was such a wonderful Christmas!! I really cannot wait until next year to do it all again.

6 comments:

Andy and Michele said...

What a fun Christmas! And reading about your yummy breakfast on fast Sunday was torture! :) That's great that Marcy got to come and spend it with you guys too. Isn't it sad that it's all over?

BiggsFamily said...

Yes, it came and went so quickly this year!! And next December is sooo far away!! But I already am excited for it! :)!

Bec said...

What a fun Christmas! Kids make all the difference, don't you think? Adults just aren't capable of that much excitement. :) And mmm... that breakfast is literally making my stomach growl. Gotta go... eat. :)

Little Family!!!! said...

Ok, Ryan's face in the second picture could pretty much break someones heart. he looks so sad!

BiggsFamily said...

I know, he was not happy that he got a Bulkhead transformer instead of optimus Prime!! I felt bad, but thats what they both told santa that they wanted.

Marcie Curtis said...

I LOVE how you post the UGLIEST pics of ME and YOU and Willey areNOT in any of them! THanks SO MUCH! Love YA! hahahaha!