Friday, January 29, 2010

Ryan's Fourth







And so the last Birthday party of the "Biggs' Birthday" season is finally over, ha ha, but boy it was fun!! Ryan is our son that can make me boiling mad at times and in the next instant be rolling on the floor laughing together! He has such a personality and makes sure that everyone knows about it. My mom has reminded me that some children are placed on this earth to test us, well I was one of the lucky moms that got one of those "testy" children, ha ha. He was just the sweetest baby, I mean really sweet. I hate to admit it but when I found out I was pregnant with him I was in a bit of a panic!! Josh was only 4 and a half months old, I didn't think that could happen, but I knew I would be ok as long as it was a girl (or at least thats what I said, ha ha) so when we found out he was a boy, I cried. Yes cried, what a mean mom!!! But I quickly got over it because he was just so easy going and so adorable!!

I keep a book of the funny things that the boys' say and more than half of them are from Ryan, because the things that he thinks of and says are to funny to forget!! He has such an imagination and loves to tell BIG stories. I can't wait for him to get into school, and watch him continue to grow!! I am so thankful for you Ryan and love you so much!!

6 comments:

Bec said...

Happy Birthday, Ryan! He's such a stud... I love that last picture of him the best.

Bec said...

Oh, PS. Dena wants your phone number. (She's in Safford; not sure if you knew.) Email me... becca(dot)nicole(at)gmail(dot)com

BiggsFamily said...

Ok, thanks Becca!! And yes he is a stud and knows it, just ask him, ha ha!!

Andy and Michele said...

He is such a cute boy. But his adorable smile does have a little bit of mischief in it! Wow, four? So fun! I can't imagine getting pregnant with a four-month old. But I'm sure you wouldn't change it. Such sweet boys!

Melissa said...

I still can't believe he is that old. Funny story...I still have the TV cabinet you gave us in Morenci. A little bit of the Biggs in the McNeill household.
Boys sure are spitfire aren't they!
I can remember when you were pregnant with Ryan!

BiggsFamily said...

Melissa-yes I remember you guys came and took the entertainment center!! I am glad it is still working out for you!! I loved that thing, and willey was just determined that it wouldn't make one more move ha ha!!