Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year

Ok, so I love that with a New Year, you can just throw everything bad that happened last year out the window, hold onto the good and begin a new journey!! This year is full of exciting things!! My plans haven't gone the way I thought they would be going by now but its funny how when your so focused on something, you don't see the things that are going on in the right here and now!! So this year has started off with our Relief Society giving us the challenge to read the Book of Mormon by May 1st, off to a good start on that! I am also training to run my first half marathon in April in Salt Lake City!! Anythings possible with hard work and determination right?? Ha ha! I am hoping with the running and good nutrition to drop 40 pounds by the run, lofty goal but I can do it!!! I want to get to the temple in Mesa at least once a month, and just can't wait until our Temple is done here and then my goal is to attend at least once a week (totally do-able with Willey's schedule). The in the fall Josh will start Kindergarten and Ryan preschool. I plan on spending a lot of good one on one time with Zack. I think I am ALWAYS striving to be a better, kinder mom and trying to be the fun loving girl that willey first married :)!! Gotta keep the romance alive :)!! I am sure so many things will happen that we won't expect but I say bring it on!! Positivity is my main goal for the year! I plan on making it the best I can!!

3 comments:

Family of Five said...

Okay, you are just inspiring! Great outlook on everything! I'm going to go right now and write down my own new year goals!

Welcome said...

Love your goals!! This is going to be a great year isn't it!! You've inspired me to post my goals for the new year :)

Melissa said...

GOOD FOR YOU!! I think we all want to be better do better achieve more. It's who we are as women! You are awesome.