Monday, February 1, 2010

Just keep Going

My first week of training is officially over, YES!! I ran all the days I was supposed to, even in the rain one day, and LOVED it!! I heard that after 3 miles it gets a little easier until about mile 7? I have no clue but am hoping that is the case because this Friday will be 4miles for me and the longest I have ran without stopping!! I know you will all get sick of me talking about running but please humor me and pretend your not annoyed ha ha and if you see me out there wave or yell something-encouraging preferably, ha ha. Im also still struggling with the weight, but whats new? Willey started just eating better and drinking less soda-and switched to diet, and is down 17 lbs in two weeks, so not fair. I eat healthy 90% of the time maybe once every few months sip a soda and I am down 2 pounds in like 3 weeks, ha ha. But I am feeling good, and still optimistic!!

4 comments:

Bec said...

Way to go! Keep inspiring me, and maybe ... MAYBE... I'll get off my butt someday and work out myself! :)

Andy and Michele said...

Why is it so easy for guys? No one even cares if they gain weight after getting married! That is just so backwards. Good job running, I think three miles is my max! When do you go running? Maybe I could join you, (on a short run day!)

BiggsFamily said...

My shorter days will be mondays and wednesdays, and its tricky because of Willey's work schedule I try to go as soon as he gets home from work, usually around 9, on those days I have to do between 2-4 miles building up to 5 toward the end :)! I would love for you to join me michele!! And no its not fair guys lose so much faster. and Becca, you will be looking like a hot momma in no time after your cute baby comes!!

Melissa said...

Remeber Count INCHES not Weight. You're building a ton of muscle and muscle tends to weigh more. But the more muscle you have the faster you lose weight. And it's the kinds of weight that stays off. (Or so the personal trainer at the gym keeps telling us!) And kudos to you! I just can't bring myself to run in the snow and mud! Come on Spring!