Monday, February 8, 2010

Last week

Update on running, hurt my knee not really even sure how but I talked with a physical therapist and he said the place that its hurting is from weak hips, and showed me some stretches and strengthining moves, hopefully that will help!! In result of my knee hurting though I didn't finish my week as I should have, I was supposed to run 4 miles Friday and only made it 2 without having some serious pain, so I stopped and tried again today, and I did it!! 4 miles is the longest I have EVER gone without stopping!! GO ME!! Also no sickees this last week, thank you, and its about time!! We did have an incident on saturday where Zack decided it would be fun to head-butt me on my nose (didn't break it thank goodness) but I bit my lip as he did it and so they bruised up nicely, and it left me with some really really bad headaches!! Willey thought I was exagerrating, but just imagine hitting yourself in the head with a bowling ball the see how you feel :)!
Willey did start having to work 10 and 4's which has been an adjustment, and should only be for the next few months!! Yes this means he works 10 days straight for 12 hour shifts, in Morenci so we basically don't see him but for about an hour total! So my next few blogs maybe a little weird, but its only because I am probably going INSANE ha ha! And our last bit of excitement is that Josh rode his bike all by himself today, no training wheels!! He just got on and went!! Willey didn't even have to help him, not once!! I was like tearing up ha ha to just see our first born growing up, ha ha I know silly but man they do grow up fast!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yay You~! That's pretty awesome. If your knee still bugs you, you might try accupuncture. Dr. Goodman does a really good job of that! How fun for Bike Riding!!! Pretty awesome.