Monday, February 22, 2010

These last few weeks have just been so long, and Willey is FINALLY off for his four days, ha ha, its just not enough but I will take what I can for now. I have been in a change mood lately so I have been rearranging things in the house and getting things re-organized. I just have been admiring all my friends who seem to have it all together and they are such examples to me to do better. So it has been good and it helps me de-stress :)! I also was able to run 6 miles Saturday, in 67 minutes!! This half marathon is coming up so quickly, it is really a mental thing I am finding!! Three to four miles is nothing now. WEIRD. And my weightloss is not going anywhere. I really think my body is so comfy where it is (been at this weight a year) it is not wanting to let go. But my waist, hips thighs, etc are getting smaller, so again I will take what I can :)! Its hard at times to stay positive but I know I can do it!! I asked one of my friends how she was able to stay so consistant in losing weight and she said she just says a prayer and is able to do it through Heavenly Fathers help, so maybe with a bit more faith.........

3 comments:

Andy and Michele said...

I guess I need more faith too! Running & aerobics aren't doing much, but at least I feel good when I exercise! I am so impressed with your time. Good job!

Hawkins Family said...

Mary, all I can say is your are an ispiration to me!! I think that after I have this baby I am going to have to come workout with you!! I am glad that your hubby is finally off for a few days!! Love the hair cut by the way!! Also, I wouldn't worry about your weight as long as your losing inches that is the best part. Good luck with your training:)

Melissa said...

Remeber Inches are more important than pounds. Losing inches is what will drop your clothes size. And you're doing fabulous! Keep it up!