Sunday, February 14, 2010

Uplifted

We have such a good stake here and I am really so truly grateful to be able to live here in Pima!! We had a Stake Relief Society night and it was all about the Temple that is going to be open before we know it!! It was such an amazingly uplifting night, just what I needed! I left there feeling that I have so much work to get done, but excited to get it done!! In my patriatical (totally mispelled) blessing it talks SO much about doing my geneology, and I always just thought when I got older and the kids were older that I would just dive into it!! It can wait right? Well that isn't how I feel now!! I am ready to get in there and help my family and Willey's family who have moved on get their work done!
It was just so uplifting and I really needed that!! I am just so excited for the Temple and the blessings that it will bring to us in our lives and the lives of those that weren't able to do their work while on this earth.

No comments: