Saturday, May 23, 2009

Graduation

Callie graduated on Wednesday night and I just wanted to tell her how proud of her I am. She is the baby of eight children, and there is a ten year gap between us, so I have been able to watch her grow into the person that she has become. I could have only hoped to be as talented and spiritual as she is when I was her age. She has been one of my best friends for almost all my life and I am excited for all she will accomplish in the future!! I know that she will go far musically, she had a solo during graduation and was by far the best one there, I am not being bias, she really just becomes someone else when she is performing and it is almost magical to watch! I love ya sis and just wanted you to know how much ya mean to me!! ( the last picture is of Callie on prom night, where she won prom queen.)









,

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey gorgeous. Don't you look fabulous!!! I can't believe how much your boys have grown. Your comment made me think a lot. It's true no matter what stage of life I am in I have guilt! I think it's just part of me, always wanting to be, do more. So I am giving myself a little reassurance. We are all just doing the best we can, and of course the Lord knows that. Anyway, SO LOVE YOUR BLOG@!

Family of Five said...

Wow!! You three look like triplets!! Not kidding! Just gorgeous! Wow...and love the fathers and son outting! I'm looking forward to that...and no calls at 6am!

Katie T. said...

Your boys are just so darn cute! And Callie, shesh! I'm pretty sure I havne't seen her since she was a baby, toddler maybe! Did I tell you Thor is getting into a practice in Yuma! Yeah! We are moving to Yuma in August, so I hope that means we will get to spend more time together!

Marcie Curtis said...

WOW!! Marcie is soo HOT!!LOL Good thing everyone thinks we are twins!