Friday, May 1, 2009




Ok, so my friend Jessica helped me figure everything out about blogging so now I have no excuses. (Thanks Jessi!!)

So alot has gone on since I tried to start my blog and its all been just everyday things nothing really major so I will just start with the things that are going on in our lives now.


The boys have been growing like crazy!! I don't know if this is normal how fast they seem to be sprouting up? Josh has grown almost 3 inches since February and I can't keep up and he is totally ready for school, he is a little obsessed with numbers. He has to count EVERYTHING and how many girls and how many boys and how many chairs, I mean everthing. He is just getting so big. Ryan has FINALLY gotten potty trained!! 2 down 1 to go YESSS!!! And Zack, well what to say about Zack, he is so full of personality and he is our free entertainment. He loves food and loves to eat all the time. He has also grown 2 inches since February and is 32 pounds and only 17 months! He is also tall so he doesn't just look fat ha ha. The above pictures are Zack telling us he is done with his dinner. Its really funny until you have to clean him up. ha ha

So I have been having a hard time getting into the routine of balancing life. I am finding that being the mom, chef, personal trainer for myself, wife, housekeeper/maid, chauffer, any character from Star wars Clone wars that I am assigned by the boys, financer, dog trainer, disciplinarian...(etc)... it all gets to be a bit much so I could defintely use some good advice on this.


1 comment:

Bec said...

You're back! Hooray! Congrats on the potty training. I'll need advice on that in a few months, I think. And yes, messy kids are hillarious, when they're not yours (or maybe when dad's around to clen them up)! ;) Too cute.