Tuesday, May 5, 2009

So I am glad that its almost summer but I am really annoyed at how early the sun is coming up!! My boys got up at 4:30 this morning and were ready for the day to begin, well I should say that Ryan (3) is the instigator of almost anything naughty that goes on in our house. He has been getting up after I am asleep and getting into the freezer and eating ice cream! Willey came home Monday night to find one carton of ice cream (which was almost new) half gone, and then last night, willey came home to find another carton of ice cream outside of the boys's bedroom door almost gone, and Ryan in bed sleeping with chocolate all over his face. I just have to laugh to keep from going insane. So this morning I was totally not ready at all to get out of bed, but I didn't want them getting into something else, so I got up with them and they ate an early breakfast and around 8 my dear husband let me go back to bed, so I would be a bit more patient with everyone! So I just want to say thanks to him for being a great husband and seeing when I have reached my boiling point and Dr. Jekyll is disappearing and Mrs. Hyde is about to show herself. haha. So now I am off to bed and have hopefully outsmarted my children by sticking a plastic spoon in between the doors on the refrigerator. We will see in the morning, but hopefully not until at least 6:30!!

2 comments:

Bec said...

Oh. Man. You're a better womman than I am. I think I would have padlocked their doors by now. An idea, though: blackout curtains! We make James' room as dark as possible, and he sleeps longer that way. Try it. And either way... good luck!

Katie T. said...

I hear ya! We are having more trouble with going to bed around here. Gabe keeps saying "it's still daytime" when the sun is up, but its bedtime. So funny!