Saturday, May 2, 2009








So My sister Marcie has helped me with 90% of the decorating in my house and I am just so grateful to have a sister who is so creative in that area, because I am not so much. These are our latest projects that we have done and it was so much fun watching my house totally transform with just a few little things into a home.

Marcie is moving at the end of June and I just wanted to tell her thanks for all her hard work and great ideas. I am going to miss her being just a minute away. Thanks marcie, love ya tons.

3 comments:

Bec said...

Looks good! Great job, Helper Marcie! :) PS- We totally did NOT get together while I was down. Dang it. Driving to Utah any time soon?

BiggsFamily said...

Thanks Becca! No plans for Utah yet, we have some other friends that live in Brigham city, are you close by there? We have been wanting to do a road trip so we will see. How was the wedding?

hatch family said...

Nice Decorating. It just reminds me of how much I need to do the same!