Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Never a dull moment





So I decided that I have some of the funniest kids ever, and I have the pictures to prove it. Ryan does some of the funniest things like his faces that he does. He is usually pretending to be Iron Man, one of his favorite "heroes". The one morning I couldn't find him anywhere, and I noticed that the back door was unlocked, and found him outside with his dog Rocky, it was almost just too cute! Then last but not least he walked upstairs one day with his face covered in marker and said " see I have a beard just like daddy"!! I laughed so hard, and RAN to grab my camera.








Now as you can probably tell Zack is a little obsessed with hats! Willey is not happy that I #1: Took a picture of Zack with his cousins pink hat, and #2: That I am posting it on my blog. But he is just so dang cute. He love to pull the hats way down on his eyes and the he has to look way up high so he can see. Its so much fun watching the joy that he gets out of something as simple as a hat!!





And then theres Josh, who is just a crack up, he loves dress up ( another thing that Willey would rather me not mention, ha ha), and he found this old wig that my mom had and was just walking around the house with it, just like it was the most normal thing to be doing. Now Willey gets bloody noses very easily, so he has a wad of toilet paper in his nose a lot, and its kind of hard to see in the picture but see the white thing hanging out of his nose? Yep he walked out and announced that he had a bloody nose, but he had taken care of it and he had shoved toilet paper up his nose, they really look up to their dad and want to be just like him. And lastly, this is the face that Josh makes usually when I am taking pictures, lovely smile son, you will get all the girls with that one!!!
I love my kids!!

3 comments:

Candi said...

The picture of Ryan and his dog is probably the cutest picture I have ever seen in my whole life (and I have three kids of my own, so that is saying a lot)

BTW, good job on keep the blog updated. It is fun seeing all your pictures and hearing what the boys are up to.

Little Family!!!! said...

If I am ever having a bad day now I have something to make me smile. These pictures are to die for!! Your boys are too much fun!!!!

Bec said...

The diapered-boy-with-dog picture is my favorite for sure! But they all are so. darned. funny! Your boys must be a blast to spend time with. What a fun, fun family! (I wonder who they get their giggles from... hmmm?) ;)