Tuesday, May 12, 2009


Saturday was our Brimhall Family reunion in Mesa, and it will most likely be the last time I see my grandpa. He is in his 90's and has lived an AMAZING life, and it has been an honor to be his granddaughter. The boys all enjoyed seeing thier Great-Grandparents but Ryan had a particular interest in him. My Grandpa is an old cowboy, so naturally he wore his boots and cowboy hat and Ryan just wanted to be right next to him, the whole time! My grandma later told me that Ryan walked up to Grandpa and wanted him to pick Ryan up on his lap, well my grandpa had to tell Ryan that he couldn't pick ryan up he was too heavy. So Ryan thought for a moment and said, "thats alright, I can climb", and proceeded to climb up and sit himself right next to grandpa. I am so grateful my children have been able to know their Great-Grandparents.

1 comment:

Bec said...

LOVE the blog design! And love the "that's okay; I can climb" story. Haha! WAY too cute. Hooray for grandpas(and great-grandpas)!