Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Our Anniversary



On Saturday was Willey and my 6th Wedding Anniversary! I just can't believe that it has been six years already! It seems like yesterday that Willey was calling me and we were making plans for our first date. And How I knew it was crazy for him to tell me two weeks after we knew each other that he loved me, and how even crazier it was that I felt the same way. I won't ever forget when we first started talking about getting married and I was so nervous about the thought. All it took was a quick prayer, and this incredible warmth grow throughout my body for me to know this was the real thing. That Willey was going to love me and cherish me for the rest of eternity!. And we faced some really hard things right off in our marriage, and willey was my rock and let me hold onto his faith that everything would be alright. I just love that man of mine so much and want him to know it. We have three adorable boys, who I hope grow up to be as great of a man as their dad. Love you much Willey...forever and ever

2 comments:

Bec said...

He really does just seem perfect for you, doesn't he? It's a good thing Heavenly Father is looking out for us... I totally dodged several "bullets" in my dating years... and ended up with Derek! Who'da thunk?? ;) But anyway- congratulations! One year down, eternity to go!

BiggsFamily said...

Yeah, it is so crazy how heavenly Father only lets us see a little bit of the big picture at a time! I am so grateful for ALL of my dating experiences though, really showed me what I deserved and was worth ya know?